Öhlins understands the importance of relationships from beginning to end, from racers in training to experienced veterans. It’s for this reason that we offer the TTX25 MkII FSAE: a product centered around the Formula SAE/Formula student collegiate design organizations’ demands. The TTX25 MkII FSAE uses modern twin tube technology, in a small package. The 4-way externally adjustable damper is completely serviceable by the end user, and rebuild and revalve kits are available to make the task easy. Also available are springs, spare parts, specialty tools, dynamometer plots, CAD models, and other technical information.
- Overall length = 200 or 267mm (center to center of spherical bearings, fully extended)
- Stroke = 57 or 90mm
- Weight = 57mm stroke = 394g without spring, 90mm stroke = 446 g without spring
- Spherical Bearing dimensions:
- ID = 8 mm
- Ball Width = 8 mm
- OD = 15 mm
Please reference the “Spring Details” document under the technical information section of this page for general dimensions of compatible springs that work within the constraints of the damper. Hyper co. branded springs for the TTX 25 are readily available through some of our dealers such as Essex racing and Kaz technologies. If a yellow Öhlins spring is preferred, our 18075 series mountain bike springs are great candidates but are only offered in limited spring rates, 18075 series springs can be purchased directly through our website or by contacting your local Öhlins dealer.
Kit includes all wear parts for one car set and 1 liter of Öhlins damper fluid.
1/2 Car Kit Includes:
- 4 - End Adjusters (small bleed hole diameter)
- 4 - Adjustment Needles (small bleed hole diameter)
- 12 - High Speed Valve Springs (4 -10 N/mm rate, 4 - 20 N/mm rate, 4 - 30 N/mm rate)
- Spring Preload Adjustment Tool
- Spherical Bearing Tool Assembly
- Valve Seat Driver
- IFP Setting Tool
- Shaft Vice
- Seal Head Install Sleeve
- Fill Needle Assembly
- Pin Spanner (Seal Head)
- Reservoir end cap disassembly tool