Following the success of the RXF 34 Fork, the fork that revolutionized mountain biking, it is time to go even stiffer and wider. Expanding the capabilities of the modern trail bike even further, adding even more traction and stability without adding unnecessary weight.
It´s bigger brother, the RXF 36 Fork. A trail for that lives for big mountain riding, there are no boundaries any more.
Available in 120mm, 140mm, 150mm, and 160mm travel, The RXF 36 is cross-compatible between Boost 29” and 650b+ frames.
Implementing TTX technology in the front fork, featuring a twin tube design, enabling parallel and separated oil flow to ensure optimal pressure at all times. Controlling the pressure levels ensures initial smoothness and staying high in travel with maintained bump absorption, traction and stability.
Low and high speed compression are externally adjustable and fully independent. Thanks to the easy to tune, 3 Chamber Air spring and contrary to most of the forks available, the shape of the spring force can be adjusted, such as increasing sensitivity without bottoming out all using your regular shock pump.
Everything is brought together by a unique forged unicrown for high stiffness and the highest tire control with less chassis flex.
Why boost? With the wider hub flange, and the stronger spoke-bracing angle, the stiffness and stability of the wheel is massively enhanced, at a tiny weight penalty, resulting in more effective and more precise bike handling.
- Fits 29er and 27.5+ frames
- Travel: 120mm, 140mm, 150mm, 160mm
- Uni-crown with Tapered Steerer Tube
- 36mm stanchion tubes
- Low friction seals and bushings
- 15x110mm axle (boost)
- 51mm offset
- TTX Damping technology by Öhlins
- Easily tuneable 3 air chamber system, Main chamber self-balanced main air spring. Ramp up chamber allow on the trail spring curve adjustment
- External rebound adjustment
- External high speed and low speed compression adjustment