UNLOCK YOUR ENDURO'S PERFORMANCE
Still the benchmark of its namesake, the Specialized Enduro remains at the top of the 29er game. Capable of terrifying speeds enabled by big wheels, big geometry, and big travel, the Enduro is capable of anything. Don’t waste that potential with entry level suspension -wring out every turn, boost every lip, and confidently dive into every death-chute with suspension from the performance benchmark, Öhlins.
Performance to match.
Let’s cut to the chase, mixing suspension brands isn’t going to cut it. Equipping one end of your bike with Öhlins will only highlight the weaknesses of the end lacking it. You will notice it. It will eat at you. So we have made it easy to make the correct choice from the get-go: Get up to 20% off with our packaged fork and shock deals. Unlock your bike’s potential with the matching Swedish gold on both ends.
If you can’t stomach the added weight and fixed rate of a coil spring, we have some good news! The sublime ride provided by our TTX technology is now available with an air spring; the TTX2 Air. A simple name hides an exciting ride. We have balanced the “poppiness” of an air spring with the stability of a coil damper. You can truly have it all —a bike that can conquer the techiest climbs, jib off all trail features, and go heel-down through the worst rock gardens without missing a beat.
- Wide range of air volume spacers available to fine-tune the ride characteristics.
- Damping balanced to the specific needs of an air spring.
- The TTX2 Air, named for its double air cans, offers a large volume air spring and advanced damping optimized for stability on long travel bikes with progressive leverage curves.
- The TTX1 Air, named for its single air can, offers a smaller volume air spring and advanced damping optimized for a lively ride on shorter travel bikes with flatter, less progressive leverage curves.
- Side load approved. Thoroughly tested to perform under the demands of yoke-driven suspension, this air shock shines under pressure.
- Optimized valving means less adjustments to get lost in. Taking a design cue from the TTX coil, we intentionally limit the adjusters to riders don’t get lost in the useless settings range.
Find out what the best suspension engineers in the game have cooked up to win four UCI DH World Championship titles when you ride an Öhlins-equipped bike. The same technology powering the DH38 race fork is shared across our fork platforms, giving top performance in a lighter, more supple package.
TTX 18 damper
Believe the hype —the legendary TTX valving delivers incredible support and bump absorption in a highly adjustable package, allowing professional racers and dad-bod enthusiasts alike to push their limits.
- TTX damping keeps you consistently higher in the travel through the perfect balance of compression and rebound force.
- 4-position high speed compression adjuster performs like an instantaneous revalve, without all the oil and shims. Pedal mode in the furthest position for road transfers.
- 16 position low speed compression adjuster. Fine tune the support you need through berms, rocky traverses, and steep chutes without using extra spring force.
- 16 position rebound adjuster. We’ve eliminated the useless super slow and super fast settings to ensure riders end up with a good, safe tune.
- Vast, verified setting bank allows revalves to suit every rider’s preference.
- Rebuildable using standard tools and shaft clamps.
3-Chamber Air Spring
Our three chambered air spring allows ultimate control over the shape and feel of the spring, giving riders an enormous window to find the perfect setting.
- No disassembly required: Add air to the ramp up chamber with a shock pump — no need to take out top caps and fiddle with spacers. Makes trailside tuning easy.
- Adjustable negative spring volume. Want more support? Add a spacer. Want more off the top suppleness? Remove one. Another Öhlins special feature
- Cheap and easy travel changes are available by swapping $40 air tubes. Available in 90, 100, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, and 180mm increments to suite your needs.
- Easy to rebuild. Our cartridge design means you can remove the entire air spring without taking the fork off you bike. A set of shaft clamps is all you need to perform a rebuild.
While not as exciting as the damper and spring, the chassis has received the same level of Swedish scrutiny. A proper balance of flex, stiffness, and tolerance coupled with Volvo-like strength and reliability make our CSUs the best kind of engineering — something you don’t have to think about.
- Tuned stiffness gives you point-and-shoot steering without transmitting hand-numbing harshness.
- Excessively tested to ensure a creak-free ride and ultimate safety.
- Bushings are perfectly sized from the factory to ensure smooth, clunk-free operation.
- Our widely adopted floating axle design ensures parallel fork legs for bind-free operation.