The TTX Pro program demonstrates Öhlins' ability to engineer the ultimate suspension packages for the world’s highest performing sports cars. Öhlins’ TTX technology is the product of over 40 years in racing at the highest levels including Formula 1, IndyCar, and MotoGP; and represents the pinnacle of damping technology in the market today. TTX Pro systems provide a level of chassis control and precision typically reserved for factory racing programs and hypercar models. Driver confidence and enjoyment are enhanced to a new level. Ride height and truly independent compression and rebound control are adjustable for the exact specifications desired from the driver. Systems feature solid piston damper architecture with through shaft MacPherson struts and aluminum bodies for precision performance and lightweight design.
- Front Spring Rate: 100N/mm
- Rear Spring Rate: 200N/mm
- Cancellation Kit Available (disables electronic damper functionality): part #: 35020-36
- System offers independent rebound and compression adjustment via separate compression and rebound knobs.
- System works in conjunction with OE nose lift with the use of nose kit adapter kit, part #: 05925-10
- Patented TTX Technology
- Track-focused Tuning
- Height Adjustable
- Two Way Adjustability
- Solid Piston Architecture
- Two Year Warranty